C custom_78 Guest Jul 23, 2004 #62 Some more pictures on what I have had to do. -Stainless steel braided brake lines. -Spring spacer for an extra 2 1/4" of lift in the front. -new power steering box because my old one was bad and shooting fluid everywhere. Attachments Picture_067.jpg 2.9 KB · Views: 15
Some more pictures on what I have had to do. -Stainless steel braided brake lines. -Spring spacer for an extra 2 1/4" of lift in the front. -new power steering box because my old one was bad and shooting fluid everywhere.
C custom_78 Guest Jul 23, 2004 #65 And now for some more updated work. -Dash top Attachments Picture_055.jpg 2.4 KB · Views: 14
C custom_78 Guest Jul 23, 2004 #67 Finished. I'll get some pictures of them in the Bronco later. Attachments Picture_066.jpg 2.7 KB · Views: 13
C custom_78 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #69 Here is a picture of an armrest in the making. Attachments Picture_073.jpg 2.2 KB · Views: 12
C custom_78 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #70 Here is my dad TIG welding the armrest. Attachments Picture_074.jpg 2.1 KB · Views: 14
C custom_78 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #71 The armrest after it was welded together. Attachments Picture_075.jpg 2 KB · Views: 13
C custom_78 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #72 Here is the armrest on the Bronco. It will be polished to match the door handle. Attachments Picture_076.jpg 1.7 KB · Views: 15
C custom_78 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #73 Here are some pictures of the rocksliders that I made yesterday. My rocksliders are also going to be connected to the rollcage and the frame to tie everything together. Attachments Picture_077.jpg 1.9 KB · Views: 13
Here are some pictures of the rocksliders that I made yesterday. My rocksliders are also going to be connected to the rollcage and the frame to tie everything together.
C custom_78 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #74 Another picture of my welds after I capped the ends of the square tubing. Attachments Picture_078.jpg 2.1 KB · Views: 14
C custom_78 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #75 Here is one almost finished. I welded on the round tubing for door protection. Attachments Picture_079.jpg 2.9 KB · Views: 13
C custom_78 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #76 Here is a picture of what they will look like on the Bronco. Attachments Picture_080.jpg 2.2 KB · Views: 14
C custom_78 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #77 Almost finished. Added 2 braces in between the round tube and the square tube for support and strength. Attachments Picture_081.jpg 1.8 KB · Views: 13
Almost finished. Added 2 braces in between the round tube and the square tube for support and strength.
C custom_78 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #78 Here is a completely finished rockslider. Attachments Picture_082.jpg 1.7 KB · Views: 10
C custom_78 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #79 Picture of the back before aliminum panels. Attachments Picture_023.jpg 2.8 KB · Views: 13
C custom_78 Guest Jul 29, 2004 #80 Finished polishing the armrest today. Tomorrow I will finish it off by making the padded part and a handle to be able to close the door.
Finished polishing the armrest today. Tomorrow I will finish it off by making the padded part and a handle to be able to close the door.