My 78 Bronco Project

  • Thread starter Thread starter custom_78
  • Start date Start date
Some more pictures on what I have had to do.
-Stainless steel braided brake lines.
-Spring spacer for an extra 2 1/4" of lift in the front.
-new power steering box because my old one was bad and shooting fluid everywhere.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_067.jpg
    Picture_067.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 15
And now for some more updated work.

-Dash top
 

Attachments

  • Picture_055.jpg
    Picture_055.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 14
Finished.


I'll get some pictures of them in the Bronco later.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_066.jpg
    Picture_066.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 13
Here is a picture of an armrest in the making.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_073.jpg
    Picture_073.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 12
Here is my dad TIG welding the armrest.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_074.jpg
    Picture_074.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 14
The armrest after it was welded together.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_075.jpg
    Picture_075.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 13
Here is the armrest on the Bronco. It will be polished to match the door handle.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_076.jpg
    Picture_076.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 15
Here are some pictures of the rocksliders that I made yesterday.

My rocksliders are also going to be connected to the rollcage and the frame to tie everything together.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_077.jpg
    Picture_077.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 13
Another picture of my welds after I capped the ends of the square tubing.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_078.jpg
    Picture_078.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 14
Here is one almost finished. I welded on the round tubing for door protection.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_079.jpg
    Picture_079.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 13
Here is a picture of what they will look like on the Bronco.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_080.jpg
    Picture_080.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 14
Almost finished. Added 2 braces in between the round tube and the square tube for support and strength.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_081.jpg
    Picture_081.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 13
Here is a completely finished rockslider.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_082.jpg
    Picture_082.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 10
Picture of the back before aliminum panels.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_023.jpg
    Picture_023.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 13
Finished polishing the armrest today. Tomorrow I will finish it off by making the padded part and a handle to be able to close the door.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top