My 78 Bronco Project

  • Thread starter Thread starter custom_78
  • Start date Start date
Another picture of the passenger side.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_035.jpg
    Picture_035.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 21
freak said:
Is all your tubeing mild steel?
All the tubing on the rollcage itself is 1 3/4x .120 wall mild steel. I also used 1 1/2 and 2" tubing in other areas of the same thickness.
 
Here is the tube bumper I made for my Bronco.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_029.jpg
    Picture_029.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 21
Here is a door panel finished without the speaker or armrest.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_042.jpg
    Picture_042.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 18
Here is the picture of the front roll bar mount inside the cab.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_040.jpg
    Picture_040.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 18
Here is the rear rollcage mount. All the mounts are mounting throught the body and to the frame. The cage will have a total of 12 points attacked to the frame. I think plenty strong.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_026.jpg
    Picture_026.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 16
Lucnhbox said:
what kind of pipe bender do you use? Your garage must be envied by most. sweet job keep new photos updated as you complete projects.
Here is a picture to clarify what bender I use.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_053.jpg
    Picture_053.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 20
Bronco was pushed outside do to a jeep in the garage getting a new engine. I guess I just have to put the top on it for proptection againt all the tree leaves. Here are some picture with the top on.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_052.jpg
    Picture_052.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 18
You can see the piece of trim I'm missing from the back. If anybody has that piece please post.

Pic from the back
 

Attachments

  • Picture_050.jpg
    Picture_050.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 22
Your welcome. And I'll check with LMC Truck. The onbly thing I need is their website or a way to contact them.
 
More early pictures of my Bronco.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_095.jpg
    Picture_095.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 22
looks great,you are doing some really nice work like to see it when it's done
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top