Where Do You Guys Live?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bucknbronc
  • Start date Start date
Topsham, ME gas is averaged at 1.85 now till summer and the f*&^ing vacationers go away :angry:
 
Yea Hah!!!!! Gas just went down to $1.48 for reg. Anyone else ready for another hurricain?(Ivan) it's obout 4 days from here (augusta Ga) Feel sorry for people in Florida.
 
I went through this entire thing andI'm the only one from Louisiana.Bayou's, Swamps, and Marsh land everywhere. if you can't find mud, your blind. just avoid the clay, it SUCKS! oh, and we got MARDI-GRAS!!!!!HA!
 
Louisianna is one of my favorite places! Yeah, if you can't find mud, you shouldn't be driving...narrow miss with Ivan there. B)
 
Rocky Mountian High Colorado Denver we got rocks mud snow and all the good stuff for breaking the rig haha

Jake >:)
 
Indianapolis, Indiana here and gas last night was $1.78 a gal.
 
Looks like I may be the only one from Montana in here.
New to the zone...looks like a great place to get any info I could ever need!!!!
Glad I found it
$1.97 a Gallon here
 
From Washington, Everett, but moving back to Hermiston Oregon in the Spring, and i have no idea what gas is i have been over seas since May, and wont be back for 10 more days. That i havent bought gas in over a year, driving a diesel and all. :D
 
Buckn,

I'm east on 50 from you in Fallon. I'd guess this town is about 70% Ford, 20% of that other brand, and 10% 'ram chicken' ... Mostly pickups, but it's hard not to trip over Bronco's from 1970 and up here - many for sale - and it's great that nothing rusts out here!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top