Kiaora (which means hello)
I live in Godzone... Auckland, New Zealand.
High grade petrol is $1.20 per litre Low grade petrol is $1.09 per litre. Diesel is 0.72c per litre. Thats why I run my Bronco on LPG ... being a constant gas its much better for the motor (and it's cheaper)
My Bronco is an 82 XLT model. I'm running a standard 351 Cleveland until the old donk runs out which won't be for a while because it's running sweet. Just after I bought it , due to having low to no oil pressure I managed to drop the sump with the motor in (had to release the engine mounts) and replace big ends and main bearings. I now have good oil pressure. Next year is the year the truck is getting a birthday present. Body's getting stripped, new paint, new interrior and some how new rims without the Mrs knowing [-o< ... Will post a before and after photo.