Where Do You Guys Live?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bucknbronc
  • Start date Start date
B

bucknbronc

Guest
I want to know where all the ford guys are at...

I'm in Carson City Nevada... We NEED area chapters...
 
We need to make this topic "sticky" to leave it at the top of the page.
 
Winston Salem NC and a couple of buddies of mine that have a 71, 73, and a 78 bronco so there are a lot of us around here
 
Ann Arbor Michigan, until fall , then its up to Houghton Michigan where it snows a couple hundred inches (nothing compared to alaska i guess...) yea and gas just hit 2.00 here! im soooo poor that i began walking :P
 
Wait, what kind of money do you use in iceland. I live in South Carolina. $1.83/ gal but i went to Puerto rico recently and gas is $.45/ litre which is about $1.71 a gallon which makes it cheaper overthere. But broncos are serioulsy popular over there. most of them are used to tow boats though.
 
Samo Here,
The Buckeye State. Gas about $1.95 But my 74 Bronco seems to be in the garage bein wrenched on more than usin fuel. Man I hope that changes!!!!!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top