Where Do You Guys Live?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bucknbronc
  • Start date Start date
Currently stationed in Iraq, gas is free as Uncle Sam pays for it. But in Kuwait, it's 50 cents a gallon.

Normally, I'm from Riverside, Ca area and gas isn't cheep there.
 
DesertBronco said:
Buckn,

I'm east on 50 from you in Fallon. I'd guess this town is about 70% Ford, 20% of that other brand, and 10% 'ram chicken' ... Mostly pickups, but it's hard not to trip over Bronco's from 1970 and up here - many for sale - and it's great that nothing rusts out here!
Cool, somebody else that lives in nevada. B)
 
FORT ST JOHN B.C. CANADA. GAS IS 92 CENTS A LITRE, WHICH WORKS OUT TO ABOUT $3.86 A GALLON.
 
beerslide.gif





Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada.
 
Ft ST. Jonh, I think thats the place where the axle bearing in my 79 bronco went out in 2000 on my journey from Alaska to Georgia. Very bad place to break down.
 
hey paul in madison hts....and roger ann arbor......jenny here across the border in windsor (canada)...nice to finally see somebody close
 
morocco indiana now just left ft.sill oklahoma after someone burnt down my poll barn with my truck and wife's bronco in it.hopefully i left the bad luck there.
 
Reno, NV. It would be nice to see other bronco fans. I just met a guy around the corner from me and told him about broncozone. Hey bucknbronc! good to see another nevadian!
 

Attachments

  • xmasrun.JPG
    xmasrun.JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 128
I am from Mtn. Home Idaho... A small town of about 12k people and there is an airforce base 7 miles out of my town. Mtn. Home Airforce Base.
 
Hey everyone, I am Cowkicker from Central california. I am located at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range in a little town of 25,000 called Lake Isabella. Gas now (this thread is quite old) $2.50 a gal. Down from $3.89 a gal this past summer.

Although I am not a Bronco owner, I do have a "73" F-100 Ranger XLT I am restoring. Does anyone know where I can see some different color schemes for trucks? I removed all the trim and welded the holes but I do want a duel color scheme. Have fun and be safe!

Cowkicker
 
south eastern Michigan is where my house is, the UP (snowmobiling) in the winter and west Michigan (Silver Lake Sand Dunes) in the summer. -Ed
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top