Bumpers, Rock Sliders, Etc, That I Build And Sell

Excellent. Are you wanting just the basic rack, or looking to get any options as well? No pressure of course, just curious, so I can try to plan ahead as far as possible. Plus, this SHOULd give me the time I need, to find a Bronco to compare to mine, and make the appropriate changes, to fit your 84
 
Light tabs are a $20/pr option. Getting the top on, and off, is best accomplished with two people. The top will clear the bedsides and tailgate with, about, 1-2" clearance. I'll see about getting before-during-after pictures of that, before I start on your rack - kinda cold at the moment :)>-

Edit - where would this be shipped too? Can it go to a business address?
 
this would be shipped to avondale arizona, right next to phoenix. I think i'll ask my machinist if i can get it shipped there, or maybe my school, but i doubt they'll let me do it there... <_<
 
If you can pick it up at the Phoenix terminal, that could be another option. Shipping will be approximately $150. It will be shipped by Saia, Inc (pronounced Sigh`-uh). Their Phx terminal address is 4110 W. Gibson Lane. Yours will be the first to have the collapsible frame, to make shipping, and assembly, easier. It'll bolt together like a smittybilt show bar, but better. Of course, mounting harware will be included

I don't think I had mentioned, but the basket is a big 48"w x 78"l x 6"h

How many pairs of lights are you wanting to mount to the rack?
 
David, do you do any work on interior with diamond plate or other sheet metal??? I am looking into remove the carpet, insulate the interior, then apply sheet metal. I also would redo the interior of the door. i want to remove the door skin, and replace it with an insulation pad, and then sheet metal with a simple door handle/arm rest.
If i send you a picture of an ARB bumper, would you be able to build one from the picture? ARB does not make this bumper anymore, but I found someone with the bumper, but cannot find anyone skilled enough to build the bumper.
Thanks Tim

I have a 1988 Bronco XLT
 
Tim, I've sent you a PM, and again, apologize for not checking into the site more often

Edit - yes, you can send me the picture. Also, if you can, let me know what ARB sells that bumper for. Thanks
 
Hey david, don't worry about making that roof rack for me. I have 0 money and can't afford to buy anything but the necessary. Sorry bout that.
 
The rear legs of the frame, are where you would do the trimming. I thought I had a picture of that, but I don't. I'm trying to make a design change, where trimming wouldn't be necessary.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top