Where Do You Guys Live?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bucknbronc
  • Start date Start date
;) not too many of us from BOISE, IDAHO. looks like it just me i guess i will have to play with myself :rolleyes: gas here is from $2.09--$2.25 for a methanol blend.of course my bronco likes the 97 octane for a two and a quarter.oh well thats why we drive what we drive. it is great to see peoples eyes open up when they pull out in front of you and relize that they can see your oil pan without a problem :lol:
 
hawk2100n said:
Wait, what kind of money do you use in iceland. I live in South Carolina. $1.83/ gal but i went to Puerto rico recently and gas is $.45/ litre which is about $1.71 a gallon which makes it cheaper overthere. But broncos are serioulsy popular over there. most of them are used to tow boats though.
Icelandic kroner and it wet up more one liter is 109 kroner=1.47 dollars and one gallon is 5.60 in dollars now :((
 
:o $5.60 a gallon,man i probably wouldnt drive as much but you just cant help it when you drive a bronco!!! man i am drooling all over your bronco pic.
 
Marquette, Michigan here (in the UP eh). And I thought I was getting screwed, I feel for ya Oscar!
 
southern alberta gas is .85/l, sucks but not going to stop me.... mayby slow me down... but not stop
 
Jen, I was just there for work last month! Windsor is a pretty cool city, yah.
 
Summerville, SC here. Hey Hawk2100n, and 4xFan78, we should meet in the middle somewhere. I know some killer trails in Aiken, SC.

On gas, it's down to $1.78 here, from a high of $1.89.
 
The Suberbs of Cincinnati. There no where to go 4x4. So I go across the boarder into Indiana for some mud slinging fun! $1.67!!! It was at 1.62 last week. i bought a crap load for the quads and the truck.
 
Sunny.. no.. Rainy.. no..well, sunny at the moment North Carolina, near the Charlotte area :)

NC entered its tropical wet season :D and the weathers been going nuts here far more often than I like........
 
South Chicago suburbs 1.90 for reg, I make a trip or two to the UP per year to ride my Polaris in that deep snow, :ph34r:
 
STUMP JUMPER STATE!!! BRANDON MISSISSIPPI
REGULAR GAS IS 1.69.. GETTING BETTER!!!
 
STUMP JUMPER STATE, BRANDON MISSISSIPPI...
REGULAR GAS 1.69
 
Sweepersrgr8 sounds like a great plan I just need to get my new 400m and out it in my 78 bronco. Kind'a scattered the engine in my 79 rod hanging out the freeze plug on the left side. So I am trying to part it out to get the rest of the money to put the 78 on the road. So sinse you are close to me PLEASE [-o< spead the word, I have or can get almost any older model ford parts.
 
San diego califonia. gas here costs more than a bag of chips from 7 11 :P
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top