C custom_78 Guest Aug 12, 2004 #121 Heres where I mounted my wiper/ light switch Attachments Picture_128.jpg 2.4 KB · Views: 14
C custom_78 Guest Aug 12, 2004 #122 Took some poser shots because no one was home and I was bored. Had to leave in an hour anyway. Doesn't look like much but the front right tire is about a foot up from the ground. Attachments Picture_134.jpg 3.2 KB · Views: 15
Took some poser shots because no one was home and I was bored. Had to leave in an hour anyway. Doesn't look like much but the front right tire is about a foot up from the ground.
C custom_78 Guest Aug 12, 2004 #123 Just another from the front Attachments Picture_135.jpg 2.7 KB · Views: 16
C custom_78 Guest Aug 12, 2004 #124 And the side from the back Attachments Picture_136.jpg 2.7 KB · Views: 16
C custom_78 Guest Aug 13, 2004 #125 Last nights progress. The spare tire holder. The strap is just holding it in place for mock up. Attachments Picture_145.jpg 2.4 KB · Views: 14
C custom_78 Guest Aug 17, 2004 #128 Started painting the rollcage. Heres the paint I used. Attachments Picture_158.jpg 2.5 KB · Views: 15
C custom_78 Guest Aug 19, 2004 #129 First coat of paint Attachments Picture_168.jpg 2.6 KB · Views: 16
C custom_78 Guest Aug 19, 2004 #130 Engine compartment sanded and ready for paint. Attachments Picture_165.jpg 2.6 KB · Views: 14
C custom_78 Guest Aug 19, 2004 #133 Rear bumper all painted Attachments Picture_167.jpg 2.8 KB · Views: 13
C custom_78 Guest Oct 14, 2004 #134 I have made a lot of progress lately so I am going to let the posting start. If you have any questions ask and I will reply
I have made a lot of progress lately so I am going to let the posting start. If you have any questions ask and I will reply
C custom_78 Guest Oct 14, 2004 #135 Bumper finished and grille polished. What do you think of the silver head light buckets?