My 78 Bronco Project

  • Thread starter Thread starter custom_78
  • Start date Start date
Heres where I mounted my wiper/ light switch
 

Attachments

  • Picture_128.jpg
    Picture_128.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 15
Took some poser shots because no one was home and I was bored. Had to leave in an hour anyway. :P Doesn't look like much but the front right tire is about a foot up from the ground.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_134.jpg
    Picture_134.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 16
Just another from the front
 

Attachments

  • Picture_135.jpg
    Picture_135.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 17
And the side from the back
 

Attachments

  • Picture_136.jpg
    Picture_136.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 16
Last nights progress. The spare tire holder.
The strap is just holding it in place for mock up.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_145.jpg
    Picture_145.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 15
Started painting the rollcage. Heres the paint I used.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_158.jpg
    Picture_158.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 16
Engine compartment sanded and ready for paint.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_165.jpg
    Picture_165.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 15
I have made a lot of progress lately so I am going to let the posting start. If you have any questions ask and I will reply
Picture%20179.jpg
 
Picture%20175.jpg
Bumper finished and grille polished. What do you think of the silver head light buckets?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top