C custom_78 Guest Aug 9, 2004 #101 This is the inner fenderwell after it was cut out. After: Attachments Picture_108.jpg 2.8 KB · Views: 15
C custom_78 Guest Aug 9, 2004 #102 The engine cage all cleaned up and sanded ready for primer. Attachments Picture_109.jpg 3.1 KB · Views: 14
C custom_78 Guest Aug 10, 2004 #103 More pictures after tonights progress. Back in the garage and the top is off again. Attachments Picture_110.jpg 2.5 KB · Views: 14
C custom_78 Guest Aug 10, 2004 #104 The engine cage all primed. Attachments Picture_112.jpg 3 KB · Views: 15
C custom_78 Guest Aug 10, 2004 #105 Working on the rollcage again. Added a bar across the back of the cage. Attachments Picture_113.jpg 2.8 KB · Views: 13
C custom_78 Guest Aug 10, 2004 #107 Adding bars in between the two hoops Attachments Picture_115.jpg 2.4 KB · Views: 14
C custom_78 Guest Aug 10, 2004 #109 K&N filter I got for free because it's 12 x 4". My dads friend couldn't find a chrome top so he gave it to me. I'm going to make an aluminum top and polish it. Attachments Picture_119.jpg 2.8 KB · Views: 16
K&N filter I got for free because it's 12 x 4". My dads friend couldn't find a chrome top so he gave it to me. I'm going to make an aluminum top and polish it.
D drcarter0734 New Member Aug 11, 2004 #110 Man, that is one hella of a Bronco you have going there. It looks like you have some serious time involved. Very nice.
Man, that is one hella of a Bronco you have going there. It looks like you have some serious time involved. Very nice.
C custom_78 Guest Aug 11, 2004 #111 Couldn't get the picture to load last night for some reason. Didn't get much done yesterday but the custom made air cleaner top and bottom. Attachments Picture_121.jpg 1.8 KB · Views: 14
Couldn't get the picture to load last night for some reason. Didn't get much done yesterday but the custom made air cleaner top and bottom.
C custom_78 Guest Aug 11, 2004 #112 Heres the top on the air cleaner Attachments Picture_122.jpg 2.6 KB · Views: 12
C custom_78 Guest Aug 11, 2004 #113 Heres the top and bottom after I rolled a bead into it. Attachments Picture_123.jpg 2 KB · Views: 13
C custom_78 Guest Aug 11, 2004 #114 Here's how I polish the top plate. Using a bench grinder with a polishing wheel on it. Attachments Picture_124.jpg 2.3 KB · Views: 12
C custom_78 Guest Aug 11, 2004 #115 Here the finished product all polished Attachments Picture_125.jpg 2.5 KB · Views: 12
C custom_78 Guest Aug 11, 2004 #116 Had to one of these things to put it on my Bronco. Attachments Picture_120.jpg 2.5 KB · Views: 11
C custom_78 Guest Aug 11, 2004 #117 Didn't need the adapter but thats all that Kragen had. I only used a 1 1/2" riser. Here's what it looks like on my Bronco. Attachments Picture_126.jpg 2.8 KB · Views: 14
Didn't need the adapter but thats all that Kragen had. I only used a 1 1/2" riser. Here's what it looks like on my Bronco.
C custom_78 Guest Aug 11, 2004 #119 Heres a picture of the rocksliders all sanded and primed Attachments Picture_089.jpg 2.2 KB · Views: 13
C custom_78 Guest Aug 11, 2004 #120 Heres apicture of how I mounted my dash Attachments Picture_063.jpg 2.1 KB · Views: 13