J Johnny New Member Jan 13, 2005 #1 I have a paint code of Z. How do I find the color chart. Need the paint color.
S Seabronc Moderator Jan 14, 2005 #2 Don't know where to find a paint chart for your year truck, but I'l bet if you go to a auto paint dealer, they could look it up for you. Good luck, >-
Don't know where to find a paint chart for your year truck, but I'l bet if you go to a auto paint dealer, they could look it up for you. Good luck, >-
G Guest_Voodoodb_* Guest Jan 15, 2005 #3 QUOTE(Johnny @ Jan 13 2005, 06:50 PM) I have a paint code of Z. How do I find the color chart. Need the paint color. [snapback]15673[/snapback] Check out here. I was trying to find a chart also and found this site http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi
QUOTE(Johnny @ Jan 13 2005, 06:50 PM) I have a paint code of Z. How do I find the color chart. Need the paint color. [snapback]15673[/snapback] Check out here. I was trying to find a chart also and found this site http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi
J Johnny New Member Jan 18, 2005 #4 QUOTE(Guest_Voodoodb_* @ Jan 15 2005, 03:31 PM) Check out here. I was trying to find a chart also and found this site http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi [snapback]15798[/snapback] Thanks. I found my color.
QUOTE(Guest_Voodoodb_* @ Jan 15 2005, 03:31 PM) Check out here. I was trying to find a chart also and found this site http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi [snapback]15798[/snapback] Thanks. I found my color.