1996 Ford Ranger

lildude66637

New Member
Hey all
I have a 1996 Ford Ranger V6 4.0L Standard 2WD and I want to add some more speed to it. I know practically nothing about what I can do to it or if it is even possible. I have almost no knowledge of trucks so If you guys could help me put I'd really appreciate it! It is a regular cab size also. If you need any other info just let me know! I don't have a crazy amount of money to spend either... Thanks!
 
If you want to add more speed than go for boosting of horse power it will benefit you a lot in speed,the more horse power the more speed of your truck.
 
Your gunna want to run a bigger exhaust pipe. Manufactures tend to use a smaller size then what should come on the truck.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top