Z Ziggy New Member Apr 30, 2004 #23 Riverside, California - Close to the mountains and close to the desert.
B biggreen78 Guest May 12, 2004 #24 sounds like im the only city boy here - from the south side of chicago. matt
S Seabronc Moderator May 31, 2004 #26 Beacon, NY 70 mi N of NYC on the Hudson where I84 crosses the river. >-
J JakdupTJ Guest Jun 14, 2004 #28 I'm from Mobile, Alabama.....in the Coast Guard for 10 years and currently stationed in Kodiak, Alaska!
I'm from Mobile, Alabama.....in the Coast Guard for 10 years and currently stationed in Kodiak, Alaska!
C custom_78 Guest Jun 28, 2004 #30 Anyone from San Diego? I live in Rancho San Diego. Only a couple miles away
F fredncstate Guest Jun 28, 2004 #31 Concord NC, Just north of charlotte, home of lowes motor speedway....Go JR... 77` F150 4x4 35x12.50's Birds 460 Motor 4.10 Gears Rear Limited Slip
Concord NC, Just north of charlotte, home of lowes motor speedway....Go JR... 77` F150 4x4 35x12.50's Birds 460 Motor 4.10 Gears Rear Limited Slip
F Freewheel Burning Guest Jul 11, 2004 #32 Beautiful Portland, Oregon, between the mountains and the ocean. --- '79 Freewheeling Bronco 400, C6, NP205 Superlift 4", 35" X-Terrains
Beautiful Portland, Oregon, between the mountains and the ocean. --- '79 Freewheeling Bronco 400, C6, NP205 Superlift 4", 35" X-Terrains
W Wliebhard New Member Jul 12, 2004 #33 I'm from the Land of Enchantment, New Mexico. P.S. What's mud? :huh:
7 77F150 New Member Oct 7, 2004 #40 Henefer, UT, about where I-80 and I-84 come together, lots of mountains, mud, desert, and rock. Lots of cool places to wheel but lossing some of them to the federal wheenies. >-
Henefer, UT, about where I-80 and I-84 come together, lots of mountains, mud, desert, and rock. Lots of cool places to wheel but lossing some of them to the federal wheenies. >-