Where Is Everyone From?

Central California in the mountains here! Just signed up, this seems like a good forum to swap info.

Howdy to those in the Mojave desert I am just a stones throw from the desert.

Happy holidays!

Cowkicker


1973 Ford F-100 Ranger XLT
 
Well I am in the largest state in the union. THE BIG ALASKA! WE HAVE MORE MUD HERE THAN ANYWHERE I HAVE EVER SEEN! THE WHEELIN IS GREAT AND THE SCENERY EVEN BETTER! PLUS YOU HAVE TO FIGHT OFF THE BEARS FOR THE RIGHT OF WAY ON THE TRAILS. AND THE OCCASIONAL MOOSE.
 
HEY THERE, I AM FROM A SMALL TOWN NEAR TACOMA WA. :D
 

Attachments

  • My_truck.jpg
    My_truck.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 53
Hi, I am located in the tiny town of Deerfield, Michigan, SE part of the state. The name pretty much sums up the area lots of corn fields and deer about the area and apple trees.

Originally hail from Mansfield Ohio.
 
Northern NY State between the Canadian border and Adirondack Mountains...Nice to see some activity around the forums.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top