I see alot of guys in places I have lived close too over the years. I grew up in South Bend, Ind and have been to Albio and Renselear. I lived in Raleigh, Nc for awhile and I was in the Army at Foot Hood, Tx for over 10 years. I worked out of Chicago on the West side over by Midway for 8 yrs for Norfolk Southern Railroad, But left the Corporate rat race to a freer to come and go as I please. I live in Middletown Ohio as of now, but plan to move up to Dayton around mid next year. Any of you Ohio guys I see in here got Mud holes? I got a 77 F150 I need to test in the real stuff after i get new sneakers on it. Other wise I am stuck with being bored on the hardpack. Let me know guys, and if you got any meets in the W. Ohio or E. Ind let me know at my email.