Susp Lift

True, if you look at pics of my Bronco, it seems to have lots of room inside the wheelwells. I still get a little rubbing or contact at full suspension travel though.
 
Yes, there should be a front and rear anit-sway bar on your 92 Bronco. When you install the lift kit, you either have to drop the bars with brackets, or just remove them. I took both of mine off to get more suspension travel, and I haven't noticed any more body roll. In fact, it rides better than stock due to the lift kit.
 
You might want to keep the rear sway bar if you tow, I took the front bar off but kept the rear since I tow a boat to the water. But if you don't tow get rid of the front and rear and let the axle drop another 4 to 5 in's B)
 

Attachments

  • bronco_pics_001.jpg
    bronco_pics_001.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 21

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top