Prefered Make

Which do you Prefer? (other than ford of course)

  • Dodge

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chevy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toyota

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeep

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suzuki

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

avp12304

New Member
I just wanna see which make yall like other than ford cause we already know ford is #1..but lets see which yall prefer as #2
 
It was hard for me to choose because its like diggin through trash deciding between a rotten banana and a moldy piece of bread
 
I voted for Toyota, but NOT as trucks, cars only. I don't have a second favorite for trucks.
 
I had a 94 toyota pickup and I never once had a problem with it. I only sold it because it was a single cab and the damm thing was way to small for me. But I would still take my bronco over any other truck! :)>-
 
I feel it's my duty to promote other vehicles in the greater Ford Family. I'm picturing Range Rovers for all of you!

*snicker*
 
shaun94 said:
I had a 94 toyota pickup and I never once had a problem with it. I only sold it because it was a single cab and the damm thing was way to small for me. But I would still take my bronco over any other truck! :)>-
The fact that Toyotas are too small is my major complaint. I think in general they are not bad, but I like a full size truck. I don't like Bronco II's or any of the smaller trucks.
 
I guess I'm one of the few that voted for jeep because you can't beat the performance of a CJ5 offroad.
 
I loved my dad's old CJ5, but the seat was rusted in position and it was really hard for me to reach the pedals....that thing fit just about anywhere and was built like a tank.
 
i will probably get some shite for this but i believe the old ram charger fits right up there with the bronco. but then again so does the old k-5's
 
Nothin beats a Ford. That said, I had to go with Dodge. They are pretty interchangeable with Fords as far as parts go and they are tough. Transmissions suck, but they are tough. Chevy is the devil and Jeep is the devil's turd. I agree...it is like siftin' through the garbage. Wonder where David78 is at...I'll bet he'd vote sookie (suzukie)...I think he has a couple.
 
chevrolet stands for CAN HEAR EVERY VALVE RATTLE ON LONG EXTENDED TRIPS
plus other than the dodge oh wait :huh: they were bought too, theyre forien owned crapp
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top