Prefered Make

Which do you Prefer? (other than ford of course)

  • Dodge

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chevy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toyota

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeep

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suzuki

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
From http://www.robgalloway.com/page8b.htm

A man pulled up next to a little girl walking home from school and said "If you get in, I'll give you a lollypop." The girl kept walking. Following along slowly, the man said "Come on and get in the car with me and I'll give you two lolly pops." She kept her eyes on the sidewalk and continued on her way. The man said "Get in with me and I'll give you this whole bag of lollypops!" Finally, the girl turned and said "Look daddy, YOU bought the Chevy, YOU ride in it!!!"

Camaro
Can't America Make A Real One?

Several more are on that site :)
 
From http://www.gaspumpclassics.com/resources/jokes/051802f.cfm

CHEVROLET:
Can Hear Every Valve Rap On Long Extended Trips
Can't Have Everything Vern, YaknowwhatImean?
Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time
Cheap Heap Every Valve Rattles, Oil Leaks Every Time
Cracked Heads, Every Valve Rattles, Oil Leaks Every Time
Constantly Having Every Vehicle Recalled Over Lousy Engineering Techniques

GM:
General Maintenance
Great Mistake
Garbage Motors
Generally Miserable
Grossly Misconceived
Gluteus Maximus

GMC:
Garage Man's Companion
Gotta Mechanic Coming?
Generally Mediocre Cars
Get More Chicks
Gets Mechanics Crazy
Gods Mechanical Curse
Got More Crap
Great Mountain Climber
Great Motor Car
 
Toyota! Awesome on the trail if you equip them the same way as you would a normal fullsize. You get the 85 pickup or 4runners - straight axle and they will do everything and more that fullsize will do without breaking!
 
I like them all here and there. They all have good points and bad. I think I like the Body styles of Chevy's, And they have loads more after market mods. They also have better tranny's for towing. I never knock another persons ride. They spent there money on it and I feel it makes for more freindships to compare stuff instead of putting them down. besides whoever has the most money wins anyway's right?
 
I have had em all . Since they all quit making trucks in the 90s . I had a 2000 dodge something every weekend
Same with a 50000 mile 04 chebby I had (2 months ) Toys there r none here in PA all were bought back (well mostly.)


Now jeep Before 04 yeppers

I voted dodge because I have them for plow trucks (can't buy F350 for what I pay for 2 dodges ) Never problem other than bodies fall off them ow and the vacuum front axle.
 
But what if we don't really like any of the other ones .There is no option listed that says.(None of the others matter cause they are not a Ford.)LOL!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top