Power Steering Converition

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddspanker
  • Start date Start date
D

ddspanker

Guest
Hi

Bob in Tucson, I have a 71 Ford Bronco and want to convert to power steering. Other then the steering box, pump, mounting bracket, and hoses what will I need to make the converition? Second question is there anywhere to buy these parts so I do not have to take out a second morgage?
P.S. I plan on a 3.5" lift.

Thanks!
 
Check out this site..www.broncoconnection.net..He sells used original parts and has lots!Also www.bcbroncos.com has the F-150 conversion info on their site and even has a tech article and tells you what you need.Otherwise you might luck up and find someone with a spare piece here and there and piece it together.Power steering is a nice easy install on a Bronco and does it ever beat armstrong steering.Good luck!
 
i have a power steering conversion on my 72 and its the f-100 box and you have to have a bracket to mount it to the frame which you will prolly have to have with any of them
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top