My 78 Bronco Project

  • Thread starter Thread starter custom_78
  • Start date Start date
Here is a picture of the aluminum spring spacer I made
Picture%20185.jpg
 
Looks good, wish my little brother was so motivated to work on his bronco, maybe you have some advice to lite a fire under his butt. Looks good keep the pictures coming. What did you use to polish the grill shell? :D
 
Been working a lot. The garage is pretty crowded so I have to work outside. Oh well
Picture%20466.jpg

This is a huge dent to fill
Picture%20467.jpg

The tire carrier holes are coming alond
Picture%20468.jpg

Picture%20469.jpg

Picture%20470.jpg

After snading the tailgate
Picture%20471.jpg

After more bondo and a lot of sanding the holes look good
Picture%20476.jpg

Picture%20477.jpg

This is a huge dent but it's getting smoother
Picture%20478.jpg

Look at all that sanding
Picture%20479.jpg

That front fender trimming really looks good
Picture%20480.jpg

All holes filled and finished Looks good but man it's tiring
Picture%20481.jpg

Picture%20482.jpg

Had to smooth this out more so out came the bondo and sander
Picture%20483.jpg
 
Dirt pile at our house from digging our pool. :chili: What's a kid like me gonna think
Picture%20472.jpg

I need a locker
Picture%20473.jpg

Picture%20474.jpg

Picture%20475.jpg
 
Been working on body work here are some pics
Picture%20360.jpg

Picture%20361.jpg

All the trim is off for paint
Picture%20345.jpg

Picture%20346.jpg

Picture%20347.jpg

Picture%20348.jpg

Picture%20350.jpg

Picture%20352.jpg
 
More picture of the body work. I've been slow on work this week because of rain and strong winds.
Took my bumper off to keep it clean
Picture%20353.jpg

CB antena hole I have to fill
Picture%20363.jpg

Started sandind down the old paint. Notice the water on the ground from some rain
Picture%20364.jpg

Picture%20365.jpg
 
Got my heater Vintage air compact heater/defroster
Picture%20342.jpg

Heater and custom brakets I made
Picture%20344.jpg
 
Did some more work today. Damn rust
Picture%20386.jpg

I'mgonna sand blast it then weld in a patch
Did some fender trimming
Picture%20387.jpg

Picture%20388.jpg

Here are my future wheels I got from ford005. brand new baby
Picture%20389.jpg

It's sunny out
Picture%20393.jpg

Picture%20394.jpg
 
It's looking really good, you've put a lot of work into it and it'll pay off. Speaking of rust try living in utah, rust capital of the world. Lookin good though. What year was that corvette in the one picture. Back on the subject I think we could all agree your doing a great job and most of us would love to be able to do half of what you have done. Good job! B)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top