Ideal Engine

  • Thread starter Thread starter Windchaser
  • Start date Start date

What's everyone's dream engine for their Bronx?

  • I6 300

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 302

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 351

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 390

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 400

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 427

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 460

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
I voted 300-6 longevity


But of the 5 460 equipped trucks I had a good 351 would out work them all . They lazy gas hogs .

I run 302 's I get almost MPG of 300-6 and run right with the other dogs on open road .Legally that is . Anything heavy I break out the F450 351 5 spd .
 
I am perticular to the 7.3 litre non-turbo diesel due to the availability of all the torque and power it has. I have found that without a turbo the motor has more power and less maintanece. The only down fall I have found with the motor is that it is an indirect injection which with the right parts can be remedied.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top