bolgsonofazog
New Member
Hey guys, I got my step dads 90 f-150 4x4, 302 5-speed. I bought the haynes manual and talked to a few guys at work about this, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around how the "quick-connect" hydraulic line actually attaches, and therefore, how it unattatches. The Haynes manual shows a guy pokin at it with a screwdriver, but does say there is a tool.
My real question here is, what am I supposed to poke? Is it the white plastic ring thing? And if so, what's the strategy here? I just don't get it.
I've been lookin at the new concentric slave cylinder and tryin to wrap my head around it for a week. I just don't see how it does it's thing. This is gonna be easy right? Thanks for any advice you can give.
Oh, yeah. Also the speedo aint workin. It kinda bobs a little while I'm drivin. Is the speedo gear driven?
My real question here is, what am I supposed to poke? Is it the white plastic ring thing? And if so, what's the strategy here? I just don't get it.
I've been lookin at the new concentric slave cylinder and tryin to wrap my head around it for a week. I just don't see how it does it's thing. This is gonna be easy right? Thanks for any advice you can give.
Oh, yeah. Also the speedo aint workin. It kinda bobs a little while I'm drivin. Is the speedo gear driven?