Thanks bronc76 , I will check on their website.You may want to checkout shopheaders.com, they have alot of brand names that you can browse thru
No they don't have it , i'm wondering if the headers for bronco 76 won't fit the F150 79 4x4?Thanks bronc76 , I will check on their website.
F-150- i went and checked on different brands with the bronco and f-150 to see if they had the same part number for the 302 and could not find any with the same number, i know when i put mine on, the driver side came in two pieces and it went around the engine mount and came together because the space is so tight i guess. you might have to call and talk to someone if you havent already done it. what vehicle did the '69 302 come out of?
Thanks for the infos, I think I will opt for shortie headers, the engine is a 69 , I think it comes from a bronco not sure about it. Anyway this 302 was in my mustang 71 convertible for few years, and now it goes in my F-150 , this 302 is rebuilt at home with new world heads , comp camshaft magnum 280H , all MSD 6AL /dist/coil, DEMON CARB and others.
-What camshaft would be best for the F150 4x4 with 4 gears manual trans If I want to do some pulling , speed and 4x4.
Thanks,
Thanks for your answer, I am still looking for the long tube headers maybe I found used ones the seller tells me it doesn't touch the powersteering and it's for manual 302, I will let you know about shortiesi think a 260H would be good for towing with your manual trans., but i might would keep what you got to see if that works for ya. let me know how the shortie headers work, thinking about installing them myself.