gearbox

jake_262 said:
do you mean power steering, or convert to a hydraulic ram system on the steering linkage?
[snapback]17134[/snapback]​
i mean power steering. I heard you can drill a couple holes in the steering box and hook them up to a hydralic ram and have ram assist but how do you do it
 
i mean power steering. I heard you can drill a couple holes in the steering box and hook them up to a hydralic ram and have ram assist but how do you do it
Does any one know how to change a 2 port power steering to a 4 port power steering. I have the power assist hydralic ram that has 4 ports.
the system I have the fluid goes from the pump to the gear box to the control valve (typical) then goes to the (Typical) power cylinder back to the pump.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top