can anyone tell me how to convert the steering box on 78-79 fords to have hydraulic assist email me back at [email protected] thanks
do you mean power steering, or convert to a hydraulic ram system on the steering linkage?buz692000 said:can anyone tell me how to convert the steering box on 78-79 fords to have hydraulic assist email me back at [email protected] thanks
[snapback]17126[/snapback]
i mean power steering. I heard you can drill a couple holes in the steering box and hook them up to a hydralic ram and have ram assist but how do you do itjake_262 said:do you mean power steering, or convert to a hydraulic ram system on the steering linkage?
[snapback]17134[/snapback]
Does any one know how to change a 2 port power steering to a 4 port power steering. I have the power assist hydralic ram that has 4 ports.i mean power steering. I heard you can drill a couple holes in the steering box and hook them up to a hydralic ram and have ram assist but how do you do it