G'Day from Australia...

Bushnurse

New Member
G'day blokes,
Geoff here. I am an ex-motor mechanic, now a nurse. I am just starting a beekeeping business. That's why I just bought this 1964 Ford F600 17'6" tray, 302 Clevelend, 5-speed box, 2-speed diff. Wanna drop the tray sides a bit lower. I'm interested in talking to any beekeepers out there, US or Oz.

Sorry about posting a Volvo on a Ford site, but I thought you might be interested in 4 trailer combination. These travel the Outback over here @ about 120 km/h., 3500 km from Adelaide to Darwin, non-stop. Very hard to pass one without dying...
 

Attachments

  • My_bee_truck7.jpg
    My_bee_truck7.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 86
  • My_bee_truck3.jpg
    My_bee_truck3.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 93
  • My_bee_truck8.jpg
    My_bee_truck8.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0001_30_07_2004_7_47_35_AM_2592x1944.JPG
    IMG_0001_30_07_2004_7_47_35_AM_2592x1944.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Me_on_the_Stuart_Hwy___160_kmh.JPG
    Me_on_the_Stuart_Hwy___160_kmh.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Me___Wauchope_Pub_close_up.JPG
    Me___Wauchope_Pub_close_up.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Road_Train_Stuart_Hwy.JPG
    Road_Train_Stuart_Hwy.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Uluru.JPG
    Uluru.JPG
    1.9 KB · Views: 76
hey Geoff I wanted to be a beekeeper for a while but never went through with it. Im guessing your truck is right hand drive b/c your in Australia.Why do you guys have all the cool vechicles? I want a Ute so bad.
 
Welcome to Ford "F" Zone, Geoff!!! I had a few bee hives while in college, but the Africanized or "Killer" bees have taken over South Texas and I don't mess with those!!! Also, I only see red X's in your pics, but are you talking about the Road Trains that travel the outback??? When I was working out there a few years back and saw one coming in the distance, I pulled WAY off of the road to let them by!!! Look forward to chatting with you on the forums, randy JSM84
 
G'day blokes,
Geoff here. I am an ex-motor mechanic, now a nurse. I am just starting a beekeeping business. That's why I just bought this 1964 Ford F600 17'6" tray, 302 Clevelend, 5-speed box, 2-speed diff. Wanna drop the tray sides a bit lower. I'm interested in talking to any beekeepers out there, US or Oz.

Sorry about posting a Volvo on a Ford site, but I thought you might be interested in 4 trailer combination. These travel the Outback over here @ about 120 km/h., 3500 km from Adelaide to Darwin, non-stop. Very hard to pass one without dying...
say bro, my dad keeps bees. I dont know shit about"em though, so I"m no help hu. got relivs in the big down under . some were around perth? dont know correct spell mybe its right. also worked with an engr. at oral b, in iowa. his name is mick,so what I know. just makes the world seem smaller!G'day. from the mountain.hillbilly.hay just a note you got junk yard out back too?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top