G'day blokes,
Geoff here. I am an ex-motor mechanic, now a nurse. I am just starting a beekeeping business. That's why I just bought this 1964 Ford F600 17'6" tray, 302 Clevelend, 5-speed box, 2-speed diff. Wanna drop the tray sides a bit lower. I'm interested in talking to any beekeepers out there, US or Oz.
Sorry about posting a Volvo on a Ford site, but I thought you might be interested in 4 trailer combination. These travel the Outback over here @ about 120 km/h., 3500 km from Adelaide to Darwin, non-stop. Very hard to pass one without dying...
Geoff here. I am an ex-motor mechanic, now a nurse. I am just starting a beekeeping business. That's why I just bought this 1964 Ford F600 17'6" tray, 302 Clevelend, 5-speed box, 2-speed diff. Wanna drop the tray sides a bit lower. I'm interested in talking to any beekeepers out there, US or Oz.
Sorry about posting a Volvo on a Ford site, but I thought you might be interested in 4 trailer combination. These travel the Outback over here @ about 120 km/h., 3500 km from Adelaide to Darwin, non-stop. Very hard to pass one without dying...
Attachments
-
My_bee_truck7.jpg2.6 KB · Views: 86 -
My_bee_truck3.jpg2 KB · Views: 93 -
My_bee_truck8.jpg2.8 KB · Views: 71 -
IMG_0001_30_07_2004_7_47_35_AM_2592x1944.JPG2.5 KB · Views: 75 -
Me_on_the_Stuart_Hwy___160_kmh.JPG2.8 KB · Views: 64 -
Me___Wauchope_Pub_close_up.JPG2.6 KB · Views: 70 -
Road_Train_Stuart_Hwy.JPG2.6 KB · Views: 68 -
Uluru.JPG1.9 KB · Views: 76