M murf Guest Feb 13, 2004 #1 I'm getting an 88 that has an 5.8 with a C6 what kind of MPG am I looking At?
S Stomper4x4 Guest Feb 13, 2004 #2 Crappy h34r: It's a Bronco, don't buy it for anything resembling gas mileage. Probably between 8 to 12 mpg around town
Crappy h34r: It's a Bronco, don't buy it for anything resembling gas mileage. Probably between 8 to 12 mpg around town
J Jes4Kix Guest Feb 13, 2004 #4 Yep, 8-12 mpg 12.5 down hill with a good tail wind. Just make sure it has a good size tank that way you don't have to feed it as often.........
Yep, 8-12 mpg 12.5 down hill with a good tail wind. Just make sure it has a good size tank that way you don't have to feed it as often.........
D davids78bronco fabricator extraordinaire Feb 13, 2004 #5 yeh, even with a BBF in mine, I get 8-12. It's a good thing I didn't buy mine because of the fuel mileage, that's for sure
yeh, even with a BBF in mine, I get 8-12. It's a good thing I didn't buy mine because of the fuel mileage, that's for sure
M murf Guest Feb 15, 2004 #7 thank's for the info. I drive about 25 mile each way to work just tiring to see how much it's going to cost me.
thank's for the info. I drive about 25 mile each way to work just tiring to see how much it's going to cost me.