Gas Milage

  • Thread starter Thread starter murf
  • Start date Start date
M

murf

Guest
I'm getting an 88 that has an 5.8 with a C6 what kind of MPG am I looking At?
 
Crappy :ph34r:

It's a Bronco, don't buy it for anything resembling gas mileage. Probably between 8 to 12 mpg around town
 
Yep, 8-12 mpg 12.5 down hill with a good tail wind. Just make sure it has a good size tank that way you don't have to feed it as often.........
 
yeh, even with a BBF in mine, I get 8-12. It's a good thing I didn't buy mine because of the fuel mileage, that's for sure
 
thank's for the info. I drive about 25 mile each way to work just tiring to see how much it's going to cost me.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top