Feature Truck Pending

F250_ours_4_wheelin_post_.jpgView attachment 806Here you go; 88/90 F250 (HD)- Bronco; I call it my 3/4 ton Bronco
351W mostly stock, 6" lft, 36" MT, C-6
 
Picture_040.jpgPicture_041.jpgPicture_039.jpgPicture_015.jpg100_1473.jpg100_0348.jpg100_0355.jpg


I AM NEW TO THIS SITE, BUT I HAVE A NICE TRUCK TO NOMINATE.
1978 FORD RANGER
460 CI
35 IN MICKY THOMPSON TIRES
BODY LIFT
CUST. SUSP.-- COPIED AFTER THE ORIGIANAL BIG FOOT
CUSTOM INT.
 
What about mine, I am new here. Also a member of Ford Truck World with same username.

Here you go, also have a '76 F100 4x4 in the process:

717795.jpg
 
i have a stock 94 F1504x4 it aint much but works great. I am savin money right now to get a lift kit and bigger tires for it while i am deployed.
 

Attachments

  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 208
As long as we are doing self nominations I will suggest my 79.

cut1f250.jpg
from the trucks I have seen so far-I would have to vote on the 78 or 79----because it is easier to work on then the newer ones-BUT they are all nice looking trucks. I myself have several trucks,but the old 41 chevy or 64 fORD ARE ALOT EASIER TO WORK ON.-OH-I HAVE 2 78 BRONCO,S ALSO
 
from the trucks I have seen so far-I would have to vote on the 78 or 79----because it is easier to work on then the newer ones-BUT they are all nice looking trucks. I myself have several trucks,but the old 41 chevy or 64 fORD ARE ALOT EASIER TO WORK ON.-OH-I HAVE 2 78 BRONCO,S ALSO
I do have a question about the 78 or79 ford --does the exhaust fumes not come up in the cab? Maybe its the angle-if not I,ll bet its a headache-sleepy ride
 
I nominate my 1971 F100 4x4. I have already sent in pictures and a story.
 

Attachments

  • BROKE_OKIE_9.JPG
    BROKE_OKIE_9.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 162
  • broke_okie4.JPG
    broke_okie4.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 129
  • broke_okie_3.JPG
    broke_okie_3.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 149
  • broke_okie_6.JPG
    broke_okie_6.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0364.JPG
    IMG_0364.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 144
I'd like to thow my truck in the ring too!

1990 F150 XLT Lariet (stock 302)
 

Attachments

  • 100_1671.jpg
    100_1671.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 149
Might as well get my hand in the pot, ignore the dent in the bedside, LOL. That happened when the engine was on the stand and got turned over. Like I said Ive had it for 13 years, and only driven 7000 miles. Being in the Army doesnt leave me alot of time for it but Id never let it go.
 

Attachments

  • hot_rods_001.jpg
    hot_rods_001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 154
  • hot_rods_003.jpg
    hot_rods_003.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 139
Nice truck Ranger429,I see you have dual shocks on the front.where did you get the dual shock mounts???im trying to put dual shocks on my 79 F250 4x4 and having problems.
 
What Ya Think Bout This ( 1 OFF / 1 OF A KIND , FACTORY CUSTOM ) WHEN I THINK " FEATURE TRUCK " I THINK RARE, SPECIAL, 1 OF A KIND , HOWEVER, " I LOVE EM ALL " OLD FORDS ROCK !!!!spare tire door 1977 007.JPG
 
460.jpg

before paint

after paint waiting for parts in mail 6" skyjacker lift system new leafs 3" body lift
1979 F250 4x4 so I nominate thisI call this my gohst
 

Attachments

  • red.JPG
    red.JPG
    586.4 KB · Views: 66

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top