Feature Truck Pending

admin

Member
Because this site is a spin off of Bronco Zone we need to wait till we have a solid Truck following to start this. If you are a member and have a sweet Pick Up post it here for possible future nominations.

Dana
 
I nominate my truck.....
gallery_1624_135_1106149755.jpg
 
i have a big ugly f-250,various years involved.302(040),c-6 shift kit external filter,a/c condensor cooler w/electric fan,np-205,dana 60hd,dana44hd,dual steering stabilizers,heckentorn shocks,electric fans,high output alt,optima battery,holley 600cfm,stealth intake,.272 .280 cam,flat top pistons,jacobs coil,pana sonic cd player,sony,pioneer,bose speakers,soudstream amp,galaxy cb,warn hubs,dual exhaust,headers,scavenger system,k/n oil and air filters,custom rear bumper,a/c,cruise,tilt and delay wipers.35x12.50x16.5's,16.5x12 wagon wheels.
good ole truck that keeps on going will get more recent pics soon.
 
Hi guys, I'll have to agree that Freaks truck is a good looker. We've got F 150-350 down here in Godzone New Zealand but I haven't seen a 4+4 like that one. Lot of guys buying, dare I say it, Dodge, because of size. Maybe they are compersating for something else, anyway good luck to everyone and this site.
 
all u guys got pretty nice trucks one of my friends got a pretty sweet 77 i shoudl get soem pics of it on here but firs ti have to figure it out
 
Heres a pic of my 1980/96 Ford, I'll put it up for nomination.

OA%205.JPG



There's more pics of my Truck and Bronco at the link below,

www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=2272
 
no fair you guys have more money to spend on your trucks....anyways how about that feature truck, whats the official word on it?
 
I like that '79. That's nice. (Except you need some tailpipes- that setup is illegal to drive around here unless it vents to the side or rear of the cab). Is this just a show truck?
 
BlackFord77 said:
I like that '79. That's nice. (Except you need some tailpipes- that setup is illegal to drive around here unless it vents to the side or rear of the cab). Is this just a show truck?
[snapback]16488[/snapback]​

That is a pic of when I just had finished it up. Here is a more current pic with exhaust out the back.

july%204th%20parade.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top