Carbon fiber upholstery???

surfc1

New Member
I am taking my bench seat in to be reworked in black carbon fiber since it is just about everything proof and should withstand almost everything. Has anyone had any bad experiences with this??? Also, I am rhino lining the floor as well, so any input is welcomed. Thanks!
 
I am taking my bench seat in to be reworked in black carbon fiber since it is just about everything proof and should withstand almost everything. Has anyone had any bad experiences with this??? Also, I am rhino lining the floor as well, so any input is welcomed. Thanks!
Never messed with the Carbon Fiber seats i just used Fabric Paint. Use a rust treatment on the floor and bondo to smooth everything out then Hurculiner the floor. Painted the rear wall with black Engine enamel. Came out great.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0154.JPG
    IMG_0154.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0174.JPG
    IMG_0174.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0192.JPG
    IMG_0192.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0199.JPG
    IMG_0199.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 79

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top