A 60 Dollar K&n Fipk Setup? Yup

  • Thread starter Thread starter FLYFSHIN
  • Start date Start date
Glad I could help Max. The sound is great when you really put your foot into it. It added ALOT of power to mine.
 
If you are interested in a Snorkel, you can use the Safari Model # SS395HF & with minor modifications it will work under the hood & look like factory on the outside.
 
Can I do that with this filter, or is it the same idea?
 

Attachments

  • 57_2503.jpg
    57_2503.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 20
It is the same idea. However, I prefer the dual cone design in the part listed above...I think it flows more air, and it fits tight between the battery and fender so it wont bounce around. Also, your Bronco has 2 rubber hoses running from the stock airbox into the intake. You could probobly plug one of them up and use this product, but again, it's probobly better and easier just to use a dual inlet filter.
 
It has 2 hose inputs, I already installed it on my Rig, I wanted to know if i could still do that with this type of filter, and if i did would it make a difference?
the pic dosent show the filter that well< but you can see the 2 inputs slightly. i just wanted to know if it was worh the trouble of doing it or not.
 

Attachments

  • MVC_028S.JPG
    MVC_028S.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 18
i came up with an even better idea that im actually in the process of working out. Why not instead of the two ruber hose design, make one big aluminum tube that splits at either end, fitted with a rubber clamp so it still connects to the filter and throttle body. my buddy out here owns a machine shop and his buddy owns a complete metal working shop so i think we might be able to pull it off. If it works, ill be sure to post some pics. hell, maybe if it looks nice we can sell it and market the thing ???
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top