L
Lou
Guest
My cruise control stopped working. I checked the fuses and they are OK. What is the next step to take? Has this happened to anyone else?
Lou
Lou
Raven,Raven said:check the cables goin gto the TB see if they are still attached I had a F-350 that they every once and a while would come loose. the cruise controler is located to the right of the master cylinder on the fender wall .
TB= throtle body.Lou said:I checked the connector on the cruise control, but it's in there tight. When you say TB, do you mean the connector?
Lou
Thanks Bobbob said:
Speedo works fineTxquadhunter said:TB= throtle body.Lou said:I checked the connector on the cruise control, but it's in there tight. When you say TB, do you mean the connector?
Lou
Does the speedo still work in your bronco? If not your CC won't work either. check the VSS sencor on the rearend.