94 Bronco Cruise Control

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lou
  • Start date Start date
L

Lou

Guest
My cruise control stopped working. I checked the fuses and they are OK. What is the next step to take? Has this happened to anyone else?

Lou
 
check the cables goin gto the TB see if they are still attached I had a F-350 that they every once and a while would come loose. the cruise controler is located to the right of the master cylinder on the fender wall .
 
Raven said:
check the cables goin gto the TB see if they are still attached I had a F-350 that they every once and a while would come loose. the cruise controler is located to the right of the master cylinder on the fender wall .
Raven,

I checked the connector on the cruise control, but it's in there tight. When you say TB, do you mean the connector?

Lou
 
Lou said:
I checked the connector on the cruise control, but it's in there tight. When you say TB, do you mean the connector?

Lou
TB= throtle body.
Does the speedo still work in your bronco? If not your CC won't work either. check the VSS sencor on the rearend.
 
Txquadhunter said:
Lou said:
I checked the connector on the cruise control, but it's in there tight. When you say TB, do you mean the connector?

Lou
TB= throtle body.
Does the speedo still work in your bronco? If not your CC won't work either. check the VSS sencor on the rearend.
Speedo works fine
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top