fordalltheway
New Member
Does anyone have or know where i can find a cab or maybe a parts truck in the year range 87-91?? email me at [email protected]
ishpeming, miWhats your location?
that sounds sweet....but that bad part is i need a extended cab...not a standard cab...funny you should mention this, my step dad just told me yesterday to part out his 88 f250, got bad frame and shackles, but runs strong and dry as a bone. I got dibs on a mirror and speedo cable. I think the wiring harness and drive shafts are spoke for already too. But as for body and engine/trans and the rest of the entire truck, it's a free for all. But I'm in dunbar, pa 15431
I'm north o P-Burgfunny you should mention this, my step dad just told me yesterday to part out his 88 f250, got bad frame and shackles, but runs strong and dry as a bone. I got dibs on a mirror and speedo cable. I think the wiring harness and drive shafts are spoke for already too. But as for body and engine/trans and the rest of the entire truck, it's a free for all. But I'm in dunbar, pa 15431
I'm north o P-Burg
I had several cabs that r nice
Few did need just slight fix on bottom cabcorner