90 f150

funny you should mention this, my step dad just told me yesterday to part out his 88 f250, got bad frame and shackles, but runs strong and dry as a bone. I got dibs on a mirror and speedo cable. I think the wiring harness and drive shafts are spoke for already too. But as for body and engine/trans and the rest of the entire truck, it's a free for all. But I'm in dunbar, pa 15431
 
funny you should mention this, my step dad just told me yesterday to part out his 88 f250, got bad frame and shackles, but runs strong and dry as a bone. I got dibs on a mirror and speedo cable. I think the wiring harness and drive shafts are spoke for already too. But as for body and engine/trans and the rest of the entire truck, it's a free for all. But I'm in dunbar, pa 15431
that sounds sweet....but that bad part is i need a extended cab...not a standard cab...
 
funny you should mention this, my step dad just told me yesterday to part out his 88 f250, got bad frame and shackles, but runs strong and dry as a bone. I got dibs on a mirror and speedo cable. I think the wiring harness and drive shafts are spoke for already too. But as for body and engine/trans and the rest of the entire truck, it's a free for all. But I'm in dunbar, pa 15431
I'm north o P-Burg

I had several cabs that r nice

Few did need just slight fix on bottom cabcorner
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top