Hi people, I am changing the fuel pump on this ranger and I see the rubber "check valve" is shot.
I got the local parts guy to look but I cant find anyone that know what the hell it is or where to get one.
I hope you all can help.
I've been to the ford dealer too.
What is this and how do I get one?
Here's a pic



I guess the only way to get this part is to buy a whole new assembly........
(
It didnt come with the pump either
I got the local parts guy to look but I cant find anyone that know what the hell it is or where to get one.
I hope you all can help.
I've been to the ford dealer too.
What is this and how do I get one?
Here's a pic



I guess the only way to get this part is to buy a whole new assembly........
It didnt come with the pump either