griggszilla
New Member
THE QUESTION I HAVE IS WILL 78-79 MODEL FRONT END FROM A F-150 4X4 BOLT UNDER THE FRONT END OF MY 85 FORD TRUCK AND IF SO HOW HARD IS IT TO DO
THE QUESTION I HAVE IS WILL 78-79 MODEL FRONT END FROM A F-150 4X4 BOLT UNDER THE FRONT END OF MY 85 FORD TRUCK AND IF SO HOW HARD IS IT TO DO
u think u could e-mail me the names of them sites? im working on swaping my axle out and needs some more details on them. thanxif you still want to do a sas pm me ill give you a good site tht has alot of detail on them
Most guys drop the spring tower to avoid the crossmebers . After measurements its a matter of finding right parts . If the sites above fail u let me know . PMTHE QUESTION I HAVE IS WILL 78-79 MODEL FRONT END FROM A F-150 4X4 BOLT UNDER THE FRONT END OF MY 85 FORD TRUCK AND IF SO HOW HARD IS IT TO DO
Most guys drop the spring tower to avoid the crossmebers . After measurements its a matter of finding right parts . If the sites above fail u let me know . PM
Might be too late to mention this but I don't recommend using the 1978/1979 Dana 60's in the later model trucks due to the different left hand axle tube lengths designed to go to the NP205 on the earlier trucks