79 F350 Restore &Cummins Build

nv4500 Trans, motor mounts, nitrous kit, and starter will be here next week!!! WOOOOO

then i will take it my frame up to the offroad shop to get my custom cross member made! :D

decided to wait on brake system till i get my drive line in.

also theres a guy at a tire shop a town over whos gunna give me a smokin deal on brand new 52" tires. for 900 bux
only bad part is there for a 20 in rim. might find some rims and put them on the truck and see how they fit and how bad they rub with the body lift. and if there bad i can just sell them. for a nice profit.

next up will be my adapter plates for my trans and for my np205 transfer case. hopefully i can find someone whos sellin some on the forums.

need to order my body mounts so i can get started on mounting my radiator and intercooler and get this bad boy running.

anyone in the mid michigan area on the forums here do metal work? i need my floor pans done on my truck.
i pay well :lol4: also lookin for a good painter!
 
how do you have money for all this, and go to school. without being a drug dealer?

I work work work work my ass off!
been working since I was little and went my own way for the past year once my parents took off.

I own my own lawncare & landscaping business. made great money fixing up repo houses landscaping and mowing them for the banks :D
I also am co-owner 1/3 co owner of a snow plowing business.
I work on a horse farm 7 days a week from 6 am to 3 pm
I help my buddy manage and ship out parts for his BMW parts business.
& I do odd jobs whenever I am able.

Not bad for being 19 years old huh :D
just gotta have the motivation and work around the economy.

Also helps to be single and not having a girl mouchin off my stacks of cash! lol
and no im not a drug dealer lol no one in michigan has money to afford drugs hahaha
 
good for you kid. I got so many payments comming out of me my paychecks are already spent :( if i had that kind of money i would frame off my 79 t-bird and 89 F-150, keep up the good work, let us know how the cummins fits in there.
 
good for you kid. I got so many payments comming out of me my paychecks are already spent :( if i had that kind of money i would frame off my 79 t-bird and 89 F-150, keep up the good work, let us know how the cummins fits in there.

i feel you man. taxes. gas for my 3 trucks. insurance for my 99 f350, and my duramax, and soon the 79 f350. plus over the summer I had my motorcycle before I got hit. phone bill rent exc. its rough out there.

and trust me i dont have alot of money . im broke right now. i have 6 bux in my wallet right now lol and i dont get my paychecks till next week.
looks like ill be eating my dog for dinner :P
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top