N
NE Kansas Bronco
Guest
:blink: I have a 1970 with a 170cid, 3 speed manual and Dana 20 t-case.
I have the powertrain from a 1986 Bronco with a 351W, C6 auto and NP t-case.
The newer t-case will not fit within the frame rails.
Is ther an adpater to re-use my Dana 20 with the auto?
Should I scrap the C6 and look for a 4-speed?
Will a 4-speed need a t-case adpater for the Dana also?
Which way should I go, what should I be looking for, where should I look?
I have the powertrain from a 1986 Bronco with a 351W, C6 auto and NP t-case.
The newer t-case will not fit within the frame rails.
Is ther an adpater to re-use my Dana 20 with the auto?
Should I scrap the C6 and look for a 4-speed?
Will a 4-speed need a t-case adpater for the Dana also?
Which way should I go, what should I be looking for, where should I look?