Would Full-size Van Vent Visor Work On Bronco?

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
I can get ahold of one, but want to know if it would fit. The roof looks about the same, but I don't know if it would fit exactly. My art teacher has an old Ford van, which has the same mirrors and has the flip-out windows, but I don't know if the roof is the same.

Anyone know?

In fact, if anyone knows any other years or other brand vehicles that would fit, I'd appreciate it.
 
I would say most likely. As as far as I know there were no differences in the roof profile. A quick tape rule check should give you a good idea. Will he let you borrow it to see if it fits?

Good luck,

:)>-
 
It's on eBay. (I don't like to post or usually talk about it incase someone decides to bid on it.) I'm not sure if it's over or not.
 
Hello I have an extra one with all hardware that I know for sure is the right one you need . I had it on an 84 3/4 ton ford . It needs to be painted and is in very good shape . Let me know if your interested . Thanks :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top