Wiring help

fangthesniper

New Member
Hey, I have a 79' F-150, and I am trying to wire a 85' 6.9 liter diesel engine to it. I was wondering if I need the wiring harness diagram for a 79' or a 85' and if someone can tell me where i can get a diagram from.
 
Hey, I have a 79' F-150, and I am trying to wire a 85' 6.9 liter diesel engine to it. I was wondering if I need the wiring harness diagram for a 79' or a 85' and if someone can tell me where i can get a diagram from.
Just to save time I would get both. One decent source that I've used is online called All Data A decent source for information. you have to buy a subscription its like $25 or $30 per year with each additional vehicle $15. They have diagrams for wiring and vacuum as well as other info that is vehicle specific. I hope this helps.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top