Wiring harness

wvprince

New Member
Hey Guys,
I am trying to locate an engine wiring harness for my 1988 f-350 w/ 460ci, fuel injection, c6 auto trans, 4x4. If anyone knows where I can find one PLEASE let me know. Local dealer said it is no longer available. Small engine fire damaged under hood wiring. I would like to replace entire engine harness, if I can find one. Thanks for your assistance. My direct email is:
[email protected].
 
Hey Guys,
I am trying to locate an engine wiring harness for my 1988 f-350 w/ 460ci, fuel injection, c6 auto trans, 4x4. If anyone knows where I can find one PLEASE let me know. Local dealer said it is no longer available. Small engine fire damaged under hood wiring. I would like to replace entire engine harness, if I can find one. Thanks for your assistance. My direct email is:
[email protected].

Try- LMC TRUCK (on line) or order catalog. or try Bronco graveyard.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top