Wing Glass

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevin hanson
  • Start date Start date
K

kevin hanson

Guest
rivet tool for installing back side of wing glass weather striping.
 
rivet tool for installing back side of wing glass weather striping. would like any info on this tool can not find one.
 
I did a little research on the type of rivet, as you already know it is different from the norm. I found out the rivets look just like an aircraft rivet. I have yet to locate an inexpensive rivet gun. Most I have found on the net are around $90.00 and up. If you find one cheaper that works please let me know also.
 
you do not have to rivet them on > they have glues for things such as that
I just put those seals on my bronco > the glue works super fast and is way easy. guaranteed to hold!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top