Window Motor

B-Cack

New Member
Anyone ever replace a window motor on a 92-96 Bronco? I have a 93 XLT and the passenger window will roll down just fine, but it needs some coaching to come back up. I think one of the plastic cams shook loose, any suggestions, it is annoying as hell whenver I go over rough terrain it shakes loose and the window creeps down a half inch or so...........
 
Thanks, you have given me some good tips this week, I appreciate it... . you see my shadetree mechanic skills can only go so far!
 
B-Cack said:
Anyone ever replace a window motor on a 92-96 Bronco? I have a 93 XLT and the passenger window will roll down just fine, but it needs some coaching to come back up. I think one of the plastic cams shook loose, any suggestions, it is annoying as hell whenver I go over rough terrain it shakes loose and the window creeps down a half inch or so...........
[snapback]14207[/snapback]​
go to ebay look for window motor you will this guy that sells plastic bushings to rebuild them did mine with same problem works like a top four bucks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top