Window Help

dragonswitch

New Member
[email protected] [-o< [-o<
I've been praying for some help & today i found this site....
I need to replace the rubber/felt in the window openings as both front windows are scratched & i've VERY little visability left in either door window so i need HELP & need to know where to purchase the rubber/felt that goes in the the window openings before i get new glass.
also,i need to find the rubber trim that goes in the door. both are needed to seal better & keep out the hissing of the wind......
We already have enough here in Wy.
Will be very Thankful for any help i get.
 
J.C. WHITNEY for the rubber ,but I would try to find the complete door with the window in it, may be cheaper in the long run plus you have extra door parts if yours break
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top