Winch Mount

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mudslinger
  • Start date Start date
M

Mudslinger

Guest
Need some ideas in how to build a winch mount for my 85 BII.

Any ideas greatly appreciated. (Shucks, they don't have an emoticon for bewilderment!)

Michael
Forest Grove, OR
 
bobtail said:
Are you looking for a full bumper or just a winch mount?
Well, I suppose I am thinking of a bumper/winch mount arrangement. I have seen the 'prerunner' style, that is higher than other systems. BTW, what IS a 'prerunner' anyway? desert racer?

Its pretty easy to buy most anything needed to build my rig, BUT am tight on cash. Been unemployed for a few months, and now am catching up. Soon will have some cash to invest in the Pony.

Thx,
Mudslinger
Forest Grove, OR
 
Are you looking to build one yourself, have one built locally, or buy a custom one? Reason I ask is, this is what I do - I build shit... strong shit. Usually competitive with most everyone else, but I'd be willing to cut you a deal, if you'd be willing to help with me some measurements, and drive down here to Redmond, OR to pick it up - we could install it when you're here too. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you're interested. And to give an idea what I've built, and can build, here's a link - Pictures are in the first post
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top